For dedicated wave riding and hooked-in riding, the standard chicken loop is a clumsy component that creates distance between your core and the bar and limits your throw and depower. The Talon is a Slingshot-specific component that replaces the chicken loop with a much smaller stainless steel clasp. This bring the bar several inches closer to your waist, which in turn gives you several inches more throw and reach above the bar. Combined with Ride Engine’s sliding rope spreader bar, this setup gives you added freedom of movement, range of motion and kite control. In addition to the added performance the Talon will provide you with the utmost confidence against unwanted unhooking.
COMPSTICK SENTINAL (ALL SIZES)Highlights:
- Chicken loop replacement designed for Ride Engine sliding rope spreader bars
- Brings bar closer to your core
- Allows for more throw and depower
- Setup for surf and hooked-in focused riders
- Compatible with all Slingshot Sentinal bars