Classic shape with speed down the line deliberate turning. The Tyrant is a serious wave board that embodies the term Throwing Buckets. It charges down the line, carves with conviction and when you slash top turns it sprays more water than a fire brigade.
- Classic short board shape for dedicated surfers
- Aggressive heel-toe edging
- Ride fast, carve hard, pull into steep waves
- More snap, more pivot w/ rounded squash tail
- Best option for hard-charging surfers
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
TYRANT BOARD, 3 X 4.75” (12 CM) REACTOR FCS II FIN SET-UP
The Tyrant’s slender short board profile is designed for high-powered, high-speed, high-performance wave riding. Its rocker profile and rounded squash tail favor aggressive heel-toe edging, snap off the lip and locked-in bottom turns. Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strength where it’s needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents breakage from heel impact.