Duotone Juice 2020
Freeride / Lightwind / Foil
The ultimate weapon against those no wind days, the Juice is now even lighter and more powerful than ever before.
- INCREDIBLE HANDLING DUE TO NEW LIGHTER MATERIALS - NEW AND LIGHTER MATERIALS ARE THE KEY TO SUCCESS FOR AN INCREDIBLE HANDLING OF BIG KITES.
- EASY WATER RELAUNCH CAUSED BY REDEFINED DELTA SHAPE - THE REDEFINED DELTA SHAPE GUARANTEES AN EASY WATER RELAUNCH EVEN IN NEARLY NOW WIND
- HUGE AMOUNTS OF CONTROLLABLE POWER - DUE TO THE SHAPE AND FLYING CHARACTERISTICS, THE JUICE DEVELOPS UNBELIEVABLE POWER.
- 4 DIFFERENT SIZES FOR DIFFERENT RIDERS AND STYLES - DEPENDING ON YOUR RIDING STYLE AND WEIGHT, YOU’LL FIND EXACTLY THE RIGHT KITE FOR YOU.
- LIGHTER DACRON USED THROUGHOUT THE CONSTRUCTION - THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CONSTRUCTION, A NEW AND LIGHTER DACRON IS USED.
- FOUR AND FIVE-LINE SET-UP - THE JUICE CAN BE FLOWN IN FOUR AND FIVE-LINE SET-UP.
Every kiter knows the feeling, you arrive at the beach stoked for a session, and the wind hasn’t delivered what was on the forecast. Those days used to mean a return trip home from the beach feeling depressed about the wind. The new Juice is the perfect antidote. The design team has questioned all existing materials and worked hard to reduce the overall weight of the kite, exploring a new Light Wind Concept. The utilization of the latest materials such as the 140g Dacron material has been combined with reducing weight wherever it is possible on every component.
Even the bladders use a lighter material to enhance the flying capabilities further. All of these updates have led to a kite that is not only light, but also incredibly dynamic to fly; it’s capable of hanging in the air in almost no wind and delivers plenty of low-end power.
The kite is also incredibly easy to relaunch, thanks to its redefined Delta shape, even in the lightest of breezes, just pull on a rear line, and away you go! As the wind increases, the kite offers an excellent top-end range; the canopy is incredibly stable thanks to the removal of the pulleys from the bridle. This year the kite is so light it offers even more and longer lift, a characteristic foilers will enjoy when it comes to learning tacks, gybes and tricks. The Juice program features four sizes, but you only need one. Choose the correct kite for your weight and style of riding, foil or freeride twin tip and feel the power.
Don’t get left on the beach again, get the Juice and make every session count!
- ANTI SNAG - The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite. Waterstarts are made easier and safety is increased.
- SELF RESCUE HANDLES - The self-rescue handles on the inside of the wingtips can be easily found in case of an offshore break down. They provide a good, comfortable grip while sailing back to the shore during a self-rescue maneuver.
- FUSION STRUT - This construction allows for a controlled distribution of forces between strut and leading edge. Struts are 100% connected to the leading edge with a flexible Dyneema line, which promotes higher canopy tension and a clean profile.
- HEAVY DUTY LEADING EDGE CLOSING SEAM - The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable due to a special heavy duty closing seam. The Dacron material at the leading edge is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched additionally. The Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces.
- LOAD DISTRIBUTION PANELS - As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces. To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used, holding the kite’s shape even under the most extreme loads. In practice, this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation.
- TRAILING EDGE FORCE CONTROL - The Trailing Edge Force Control is responsible for the smooth power distribution between the different materials of the kite, forcing the tensions in the right directions. Since 2013 the waves are higher and wider to eliminate stress points between the Dacron Trailing Edge and the Trinity TX Canopy material. This change in construction reduces fluttering marks and ensures that the material is not wearing out.
- DOUBLE-V PIGTAILS - These pigtails distribute the load of the line connections to the kite, minimizing the risk of fatigue, making the kite less prone to distortion and helps it to steer more smoothly.
- KOOK PROOF CONNECTORS - The kook proof line connection points prevent accidents by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite.