We have an excellent range of kayaks for both kids and adults. Super strong and durable poly construction, heaps of colours. Come complete ready to use with paddle and seat.
- Made from UV resistant, high-grade polyethylene for strength and durability
- Four built-in flush mount rod holders
- One 360 degree swivel rod holder
- Built-in bottle holder
- Two water resistant hatches
- Six scupper holes with drain plugs
- Ultra light weight 2 piece paddle and the offset angle can be adjusted
- Reinforced deluxe seat with excellent low-back support
This is single sit on fishing kayak including all accessories for all your kayaking and fishing needs from surfing the waves for family fun in the sea or rivers.The full package includeds accessories & practical inbuilt features will save you hundreds of dollars and provide you maximum enjoyment out on the water. It is professionally designed & rigged on the purpose of building maximum stability, maneuverability & performance on the water. It is of high Density Grade Polyethylene construction with large rear storage and secure bungee straps to ensure you can carry everything you need for the day.
- Kayak Color: This listing is for jungle green camo color kayak only
- Also available in beige camo, aqua camo, blue stripe, jungle camo, lime/white, orange camo, pink/white, purple camo, red camo
- Paddle leash x 1
- Paddle clip x 1
- High back seat x 1
- Front handle x 1
- Rear handle x 1
- Side handle x 2
- Fishinhing rodode holders around the edge x 4
- Swivel rod holder x 1
- Bottle holder x 1
- Paddle x 1 (2 piece, easy for transport and storage)
- Hatches with removable waterproof inner bags x 2
- External diameter of the hatch:28cm
- Internal diameter of the hatch:22.5cm
- Capacity: 130kg
- Dimension of the kayak:270x82x35cm
- Package weight:22kg
Please quote colour preference in checkout.
CONTACT US FOR A CORRECT SHIPPING PRICE WEBSITE WILL NOT CALCULATE CORRECTLY
Call 0433161110 or come into Unhooked Watersports Wollongong at 24/249 Shellharbour Road Port Kembla, Wollongong, NSW.