NO FREE SHIPPING ON DISCOUNTED BOARDS
FREERIDE / BIG AIR
A high-performance freeride board for excessive boosting, looping and soft landings. The Atmos lets you edge in harder to load up the board, build up line tension and release into Earth’s atmosphere. The perfect harmony between outline, rocker and flex makes this the ultimate all-terrain board for progressing your freeride to another level, in all conditions. The Atmos has a playful feeling, and yet is powerful upwind with precise edge control for carving. Designed to ride overpowered with ease and control, while still enabling early planing and low-end performance.
- Hybrid construction Paulownia wood core with fibreglass laminate layup and carbon reinforcement delivers a more forgiving flex so you can ride for longer, with flow and form.
- Single concave centre to quad channel tips absorbs impact and ensures stable and predictable landings.
- Unidirectional carbon tapes for structural reinforcement, precision flex and response.
- Medium rocker allows for early planing and great low-end performance with balanced flex pattern for rapid response and explosive pop.
- Grab rail integrated into deck shape to provide easy grip for “board-offs.”
- Dynamic board flex allows you to ride in comfort, with precise edge control for carving.
- Medium-high outline curve delivers easy carving through turns and always provides optimised grip.
- Fins and handle included
133x39, 136x40, 138x41, 141x42, 144x43
4 x 40mm Composite Fins, 4 x Washers, 10 x M6x16mm screws, 1x TwinTip Handle.
*Bindings sold separately
Recommended: North Flex TT Bindings