Our extremely lightweight Fix boots combine simplicity and comfort with premium technical quality. Kiteboarding-specific low-cut design with velcro tensioning allows easy one-handed entry and exit, while the hollow base plate allows the inner EVA to contact the board, giving the rider a more direct feel with huge shock absorption. Inners utilise ‘KnitFlex’ neoprene for maximum comfort.
- KnitFlex bonded neoprene and foam inner for maximum comfort. Removable for easy cleaning with velcro to lock them in place.
- Extremely lightweight Featherlite construction using non-porous materials.
- Low cut design and velcro tensioning allows easy one-handed entry and exit so you can stay in control of the kite.
- Thumb screws provided for easy installation.
- Water drain holes
- Durable design and materials to last longer than industry standard wake boots.
- Replaceable straps extend the lifetime of your boot, a second colourway is included with every pair so you can customise your ride.
- Hollow base plate allows inner EVA to contact the board for a more direct feel with greater shock absorption.
- Neoprene flex zone in the upper gives ultimate flexibility.
SIZES S M L XL
US SIZE 5-6 7-8 9 -10 11-12
UK SIZE 4-5 6-7 8-9 10-11
EUR 37-38 39-41 43-44 45-46
WARNING: These are HIGH-PERFORMANCE BINDINGS FOR USE BY EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY. To reduce risks and injury: 1) Bindings should be fitted properly for a snug, not tight fit. 2) Only use bindings that are specifically fitted to you. 3) ALWAYS READ USER MANUAL before use.