PERFORMANCE FREESTYLE / WAKESTYLE
Ride in tune with technology. The Focus is a high-performance freestyle board precisely engineered to push boundaries and generate ultimate pop for aggressive freestyle moves. Meticulously crafted by our skilled engineers, who have thoughtfully arranged the full carbon laminate layup to provide a more dynamic and responsive ride, with well balanced torsional stiffness and flex. Greater traction allows you to hold that rail and edge harder, while the geometrically stiffer backbone enables more controlled takeoffs. Your ideal balance between stiffness and flex, with butter-soft tips to reduce the impact load on landings and glide through chop.
- Refined carbon laminate layup for higher performance. Thoughtfully selected and arranged combination of woven roving and biaxial carbon fibre fabrics and unidirectional reinforcements provides an extremely fast response when loaded, with greater torsional and longitudinal board flex.
- Quad concave bottom shape forms a geometrically stiffer backbone for more controlled takeoffs, with dynamic flex to disperse chop with ease.
- Progressive rocker line and squarer, flatter outline generates ultimate pop for aggressive freestyle moves.
- Harmonious equilibrium between rocker, outline and flex delivers easy carving through turns and greater traction, allowing you to hold that rail and edge harder to load up the board for an explosive release.
- Stomp your landings Quad channels and butter-soft tips spread the load and soften the impact.
133x40, 136x41, 139x42, 142x43
4 x 30mm Composite Fins, 4 x Washers, 10 x M6x16mm screws, 1x TwinTip Handle
Bindings sold separately
Recommended: North Fix Wake Boots or North Flex TT Bindings